Friday, January 29, 2010

It's not to late!!!

It's not to late to take advantage of the Valentine Sale that is going on at Rags to Ribbons! Just about everything is still available except for the Mauve Flower fabric for the bags and the Cupcake/Polka dot/Stripe for the outfits.

Flip Flops are perfect for a little Valentine goodie for teachers, daughters, moms, or friends! Pair it with a pedicure and you have a gift they will LOVE!!!!

I am also adding an additional item. I have some size 5 and 6 double seated panties that make adorable gifts. This is the bigger size and fit 3T and 4T sizes. I normally sell them with the embroidery for $15.00 but right now they are on sale for $11.00.

I am extending the order date until February 7th. Let me know if there is anything that I can do for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment