Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Make Room for Baby Sale

Yes, I am having yet another sale. I am calling this my "Make Room for Baby" sale. I have a sewing room full of items ready to be personalized and used in your home or given as gifts. It is time for me to move it out so I can get ready to start preparing for this little one to come. Not to mention, I am sooo pregnant at this point it will help me take my mind off the remaining few days.

I have several things to pick from and they are perfect for teacher, wedding, and baby gifts. Not to mention the prices are at a fantastic low price! Because they are things that I have in stock it is first come, first serve.

Baby Bibs

Pick your color and we will personalized embroidery for only $5.00 each!


Brown and White Towel Set

Here is a great graduation gift! You get two towels with embroidery (we can do name or initials) for only $10.00!



White linen handkerchiefs (2 in stock)

Bold
These are great to give to a bride or mother of the bride with initials and dates embroidered on them to remember that special occasion. They are only $3.50 a piece.




White linen napkins (set of four)

They are beautiful and high quality! Great wedding or anniversary gift! Set of four is only $10.00.


Size 3T double seated panties (3 in stock)

These are too sweet for those new little potty trainers that you know are going to show their big girl panties off! Only $11.00 a pair.

Kitchen hand towels (several to choose from)

Teacher, house warming, or just a little "happy" gift! These can be personalized anyway you would like. $5.00 a piece.




Fancy Pillowcase
This would make a sweet little decorative addition to a room for only $5.00.


Pink and Zebra Print Burp

This will help make any little girl just a little more stylish. Burp with embroidery only $4.00.




Last, and what is probably the most odd in a way:


"James" Burp

I had embroidered this to give as a gift and didn't quite make it to the recipient. Sooo...if you know a little man named "James" that could use a burp this is a great buy! It is only $3.00.



Take a good look at everything and see what I can do for you! This is an ongoing sale until I either can't work on it or they all sale!

Thanks,
Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment